Patients are increasingly turning to search engines like Google when they need a bit of help finding a dentist or dental practice in their area. Whether your SEO strategy needs a total overhaul or just a bit of fine-tuning to maximize success, MacRAE’S can help. MacRAE’S works to help dentists and dental practices develop high-quality websites that are easy for patients to navigate and easy for search engines to index. Starting from as little as $399 a month, all of our SEO programs are 100 percent white hat and Google Panda and Penguin compliant, and they include all the services below PLUS a comprehensive MacRAE’S advertising program! Not a techie? That’s OK! Call us today, and we’ll explain it all in plain English! king, custom variables, and if/then tagging.
The MacRAE’S Advantage: New Patients, Greater Visibility, More Trust
MacRAE’s SEO for dentists and dental practices helps dental professionals acquire new patients, gain more visibility, and build patient trust.
- Gain New Patients: Websites are now the number one patient acquisition channel. But no matter how compelling and sophisticated your website is, you aren’t going to be able to attract new patients with it unless patients can easily find it. That is why maximizing your rankings in search engine results pages is absolutely key. Research shows that a full 75 percent of users never scroll past the first page of results, while the website ranked in the number one position in Google results receives roughly one-third of all search traffic.
- Improve Online Visibility: Our comprehensive link building strategies, social media marketing programs, and citation development strategies will make your dental practice all the more visible across the web. Even if patients aren’t necessarily looking for you, they will be more likely to find you.
- Cultivate Patient Trust: MacRAE’S SEO for dentists and dental practices is about much more than just boosting your practice’s rankings. Our strategies and solutions will work to make your dental practices more visible across the web, making you more recognizable and reputable to current patients and prospective patients alike.
Local Search Marketing: Putting Your Practice in Front of Its Patients
3 out of 4 patients search for medical professionals online prior to making an appointment, including dentists. Chances are that when these patients are searching for a dentist or dental practice online, they are doing so with local intent. In other words, they want to find a dentist or dental practice in their own local area. That is why comprehensive local search marketing strategies are at the core of MacRAE’S SEO for dentists and dental practices. With localized keywords, citation development, and review monitoring, MacRAE’S helps dentists and dental practices get the attention of the patients that matter most.
- Localized Keywords: MacRAE’S works to ensure that dentists and dental practices are effectively leveraging the power of localized keywords. Localized keywords contain some kind of reference to locality (town, city, state, etc.). It is substantially easier to rank for localized keywords than it is to rank for non-localized keywords, so localization can put your keyword strategy ahead of your competition’s strategy. Our industry experts will identify powerful keywords that are relevant to your practice and your location, such as “San Francisco cosmetic dentistry” or “Brooklyn veneers.” We will then help your practice rank for these keywords by integrating them into on-page components, including URLs, page titles, meta descriptions, H1 and H2 tags, and web content.
- Local Search Engine Profiles: As part of its SEO for dentists and dental practices, MacRAE’S will create local search engine profiles. This includes Google Local, Maps, or Places; Bing Local; Yahoo Local, etc. We will eliminate all duplicate profiles, ensure all profile information is accurate and consistent, and verify all profiles to ensure that all of your patients have access to up-to-date information and can easily contact you.
- Citation Development: MacRAE’S will work to develop citations with your medical practice’s identifying information (name, email address, phone number address, etc.) on locally relevant and industry relevant indexes and directories across the web to boost your rankings.
- Online Review Monitoring: MacRAE’S SEO for dentists and dental practices includes online review monitoring. Reviews are among the first things to pop up in local search results, so you want these to leave potential patients with an excellent first impression. This not only helps enhance your practice’s local visibility, it also works to improve your professional image and cultivate patient trust.
Boost Patient Engagement with Content Marketing
From crafting the perfect tweet to posting the perfect picture on Facebook, MacRAE’S SEO programs for dentists and dental practices helps dental professionals develop and syndicate high-quality, compelling content across the right channels. We offer a range of content marketing solutions, including video production. Patients and search engines alike love video. Webpages and blogs with video content enjoy increased traffic, better conversion rates, and higher social share rates. That means increased visibility and more patients for your dental practice.