Content marketing involves strategically creating and sharing valuable, relevant content in order to acquire and retain customers. Content marketing blurs the lines of traditional advertising. When well executed, a content marketing strategy will produce content that consumers actually want to consume, from podcasts to videos to infographics. The goal isn’t just to show off how great your brand is, it is to enhance consumers’ lives by providing text, image, and video that offers them value, whether it is a webpage teaching them how to do something new or an engaging video good for a few laughs.
MacRAE’S content marketing services will help:
- Your brand curate a better digital image
- Enhance brand awareness and recognition as an industry leader
- Improve lead nurturing and conversion rates
- Boost customer loyalty and retention rates, and
- Increase traffic to your website.
Effective content marketing is absolutely crucial to the success of your brand. Brands that engage in content marketing enjoy a 6-times-higher conversion rate and a 7-times-higher year-over-year growth in unique site traffic. Through a sophisticated understanding of content marketing strategy, a range of cutting-edge industry tools, and an in-depth understanding of the 21st century consumer, MacRAE’S can help your brand develop content your consumers will find more valuable, more interesting, and more compelling.
The MacRAE’S Approach
The MacRAE’S approach is centered on research and goals and driven by results. We will work with your company to gain an understanding of what your brand hopes to accomplish with a content marketing strategy, as well as how to best engage your target consumer.
- Research-focused: MacRAE’S content marketing strategy begins with a target consumer. We will research your target consumers to ensure the production of customer-centric content. This facilitates the production of content that your target consumers will find compelling, interesting, and valuable, boosting traffic, social share rates, and engagement rates. At MacRAE’s, understanding the target consumer is at the core of our content marketing strategies.
- Goal-Oriented: MacRAE’S can help your organization set goals that will define your content marketing strategy, from providing engaging, relevant content to your target market to nurturing leads and boosting conversion rates.
- Results-driven: Ongoing analytics and reports allow you to track your progress. As your content marketing company we will measure increases in traffic, conversion rates, and engagement rates to clearly visualize your ROI for content marketing activities.
With the MacRAE’S approach to content marketing, your brand will attract, engage, and convert more customers.
The MacRAE’S Advantage: A Multifaceted Content Marketing Strategy
MacRAE’S makes use of a wide variety of content types and distribution channels in order to maximize the power and effectiveness of your brand’s social media strategy.
- Social Media Marketing
Social media is now the number one activity on the web. Social media sites, including blogs, reach 8 out of 10 Internet users and account for 23 percent of all time spent online Social media marketing is an excellent way to distribute high-quality, engaging content to your target audience. From Facebook and Google+ to Instagram and Vine, MacRAE’S can set your brand up with a social media marketing strategy that will improve your search engine rankings, increase traffic and improve conversion rates, and improve brand recognition, visibility, and authority.
- Blogging and Ongoing Content Creation: Blogging can boost your brand’s visibility, improve customer trust and loyalty, and improve client acquisition rates. Over 90 percent of companies that engaged in blogging multiple times per day acquired customers through their blog. The key to successful blogging is the creation and publication of reputable, useful, and informative content that is both engaging and relevant to your target audience. MacRAE’S content marketing services can help your brand fully leverage the power of blogging with comprehensive blog setup services as well as ongoing content creation.
- Infographics: An infographic is a way of visually organizing and displaying information. They make use of design, color, and movement to convey numerical information, trends, patterns, or data in a way that is both coherent and engaging. Infograhpics can work to boost engagement rates across socially media. One study conducted by Facebook researchers found that users liked visually driven content updates, including those that included infographics, at twice the rate of text updates.
- Video Production: The demand for video content is rapidly growing. It is estimated that by 2017, video will constitute close to 70 percent of all Internet traffic. Integrating video into your brand’s content marketing strategy is advantageous. Blog posts incorporating video attract 3 times as many inbound links as blog posts without video, and enjoyment of brand video content increases a consumer’s purchase intent by 97 percent and brand association by 139 percent. MacRAE’S professionally produced HD videos can give your content marketing strategy the competitive edge it needs.
Show that you are a leader in your industry with MacRAE’S as your content marketing company.